Errors after TL-SG2210MP 1.0.5 upgrade

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-16 13:10:08
Model: SG2210MP  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.5

Getting a lot of abnormal error messages in Omada SDN server log after upgrade from 1.0.4 to 1.0.5. No other changes made to the config or switch.

The error message repeats quite a few times. Always the same NullPointerException into the same code.

Any indication to what could have caused this? 

PS: can't paste the log verbatim here because of forum restrictions on URL pasting.. very silly, if you ask me, because these are all TP-Link Java classes names!!! How can one paste logs for help in the forums if you can't simply paste them??? I tried makings some replacements, but gave up.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Errors after TL-SG2210MP 1.0.5 upgrade
2022-09-19 08:31:48

LucianoR wrote

Getting a lot of abnormal error messages in Omada SDN server log after upgrade from 1.0.4 to 1.0.5. No other changes made to the config or switch.

The error message repeats quite a few times. Always the same NullPointerException into the same code.

Any indication to what could have caused this? 

PS: can't paste the log verbatim here because of forum restrictions on URL pasting.. very silly, if you ask me, because these are all TP-Link Java classes names!!! How can one paste logs for help in the forums if you can't simply paste them??? I tried makings some replacements, but gave up.

Dear  @LucianoR 

For security issue we don't recommend to share Log here. 

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. 

The ticket ID is TKID220921904, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 250

Replies: 1

Related Articles