Votes

reQuest > VIGI APP for AndroidTV

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-27 09:33:17 - last edited 2022-09-28 07:23:26

I would like to request for TP-Link to make a VIGI app compatible for the ANDROIDTV operating system. It would help your sales for the VIGI products to have as many client hardware compatible with the VIGI app, since you already have an app for ANDROID, it should not be that difficult to port it for ANDROIDTV operating system too. In my case i have a smart TV with the ANDROIDTV operating system which i would like to view the feed from the VIGI cam thru the VIGI app. I already tried side loading the ANDROID VIGI app to the ANDROIDTV but due to the touch screen interface for the current ANDROID app, i cannot finish the setup for the VIGI app on the TV. I also already tried to use a 3rd party app on the ANDROIDTV, the app name is tinycam and used the "rtsp://ipaddress:554/stream2" link but it only displays a grey screen.

Thank you.

Options
2 Reply
Re:reQuest > VIGI APP for AndroidTV
2022-09-28 07:24:24

Dear  @CHIBOMAN 

To gather feedback from others, I've transferred this thread to the block of "Requests & Suggestions" so that it could be seen by more people.

Options
RE:reQuest > VIGI APP for AndroidTV
2023-02-19 18:32:33
VIGI App for Apple TV too. I placed the NVR near my TV and I switch the HDMI inputs often to check the stream. If there is an app for Android & Apple TV user can directly access it from TV.
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 910

Replies: 2

Voters 2