3x CPE710 + 3x CPE210 Problems with connection stability and other problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-20 13:33:03
Model: CPE710   CPE210  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.3.0 Build 20211216 Rel. 41372 (0000)

Hello everyone, I have a huge problem with these two products (CPE710 - CPE210), I have installed 3x CPE710 from a client of mine who use 5Ghz as the main connection between 3 industrial warehouses, they are distant from the main one respectively (268m and 86m), I am attaching the configuration of all three antennas and the schemino depicting the positioning of the antennas.
In addition to the CPE710s, I have also mounted 3x CPE210s which I use as backup antennas in case of malfunction.
Explained the configuration now I expose the main problem:
I noticed for 1 month of malfunctions at the level of connection between the shed with the server antenna and the farthest one (268m), I continued to see the wireless signal between the two antennas and they remained connected, but unfortunately I stopped reaching the gateway and the various servers that were in the main shed, almost as if there was a packet routing problem, the neighboring shed did not seem to have any kind of problem, holding up various pings I just saw that some after a non-recurring amount of time the route or how say the communication to that host was interrupted.
I turned off the antenna in the middle, between the main shed with the server antenna and the one further away and I'm not having any more problems of any kind.
I am attaching the positioning scheme plus the configuration screenshots, I hope for your reply.
Sincerely, James Lattanzio.

SERVER ANTENNA

CLIENT ANTENNA

Options
2 Reply
Re:3x CPE710 + 3x CPE210 Problems with connection stability and other problems
2022-10-21 07:54:48

@JamesLattanzio 

Change the channel width to 20M and test with the different channel, it may also be a problem with the 5G DFS channel.

Is there a radar signal or something in the vicinity of these buildings, DFS channel issues can cause WiFi signals to be unavailable for a period of time and only appear on 5G signal.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
Re:3x CPE710 + 3x CPE210 Problems with connection stability and other problems
2022-10-24 09:53:34
Hi Virgo, thank you very much for the quick reply, I have tried different channels, the problem exists only from the moment I turn on the central antenna that is between the two sheds. if I turn it on, the wifi stays on but at a certain point it seems to no longer rout the packets correctly, by starting the server antenna it seems to settle everything, by turning off the central antenna (which can be seen on my diagram above), everything works correctly, I performed various spectrum analyzes and more, the client antennas both using the same channel as the server antenna. do you think of something else? Note: the 2.4 ghz are not in use now I have turned them off. if I turn them on can they disturb the 5ghz antennas? This seems difficult to me, as they work on different frequencies and channels, right?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 687

Replies: 2

Related Articles