Link lights

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Link lights

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Link lights
Link lights
2022-10-20 20:03:44
Model: SG2210P  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 3.20.5

I bought this switch on Amazon and hooked it up Stand alone at first and was using with some of my devices and the link lights would work as should. Once i adopted it to the oc200 omada controller all lights stopped working except for the power led and the switch works as should. I bought another same exact switch on Amazon to see if it  first one was defected and the second switch lights worked as should but once i adopted it the lights failed to blink, It has to have something to do with the oc200 controling the switch. Anyone else experience this issue?

Options
5 Reply
Re:Link lights
2022-10-21 08:31:38

Dear @LEN0272 ,

LEN0272 wrote

I bought this switch on Amazon and hooked it up Stand alone at first and was using with some of my devices and the link lights would work as should. Once i adopted it to the oc200 omada controller all lights stopped working except for the power led and the switch works as should. I bought another same exact switch on Amazon to see if it  first one was defected and the second switch lights worked as should but once i adopted it the lights failed to blink, It has to have something to do with the oc200 controling the switch. Anyone else experience this issue?

Please check whether you enable the LED settings on the Site Page, please refer to this image:

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-10-21 17:47:22

@Hank21 Thank you for getting back to me Hank. I am trying to figure out how to get to the settings you posted..I have never seen a site settings page but i am going to look really hard...

Options
2022-10-21 17:56:56

@LEN0272 I managed to find those settings and the led box was checked. I have a new switch comming today and its a step up with 150 watts of poe power. I really appricitate your feed back and if you can ever come up with some more input that would be great. Thank you 

Options
2022-10-28 13:10:12

LEN0272 wrote

I managed to find those settings and the led box was checked. I have a new switch comming today and its a step up with 150 watts of poe power. I really appricitate your feed back and if you can ever come up with some more input that would be great. Thank you 

Dear  @LEN0272 

Is there any update? Will the new switch still face the same issue?

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-10-28 19:49:31

@Hank21 The new switch works as should and all lights work. It is just that model switch that screws up...

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 349

Replies: 5

Related Articles