the Auto mode dind't detect 1Gbps, we nned to force the mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-08 14:13:26
Model: TL-SX3016F  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.0build 210210703

Hi ,

on the TL-SX3016F, we found the same issue like the TL-SX3008F by the past with the AUTO detection on SFP port speed.

it is possible to change the speed port  using  CLI  to 1Gbps, , but when we integrate the switch on OMADA the change can't be save.the TL-SX3016F comeback to factory setup to auto or 10Gbps. and then the auto didn't work and didn't detect 1000Mbps.

--> we used an OC200 controler on 5.6.4

thank you for your help

Options
4 Reply
Re:the Auto mode dind't detect 1Gbps, we nned to force the mode
2022-11-09 11:52:49

@yves.remy 

Once the OC200 has managed the switch, it will erase the configuration of the switch under standalone and you will need to limit the port rate on the OC200.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
2022-11-09 14:24:21
I understand that the OC200 erases the configuration, but why I have to force the speed port, it's just because the default TL-SX3016F switch when integrated on omada, it can't detect the speed on the SFP port. if we have to connect it on 1 Gbps, we lose access because the auto mode is failing. we still have to force the speed port and that's not accurate on a large OMADA topology.
Options
2022-11-14 13:35:07

@yves.remy 

as i didn't have reply i post again my request:

I understand that the OC200 erases the configuration, but why I have to force the speed port.

it's just because the settings is coming to back default TL-SX3016F  when integrated on OMADA, and we need to force speed port.

it can't detect the speed on the SFP port. if we have to connect it on 1 Gbps, we lost access because the auto mode is failling.

Options
2022-11-16 13:07:31

@yves.remy 

It may be that the auto-negotiation function needs to be improved, try changing the port rate manually.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options