Connecting 2 cpe210 with router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-20 00:35:06
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello can anyone point me in the right direction to connect two cpe210 with a router hanging off the client CPE 210?

Here's my problem trying to extend wireless internet connectivity to a building about 1,000 ft away I have two cpes and an ASUS router. My goal is to have wireless clients at the second building connect to the router and back to the main ISP connection point in the other building  using the two cpe210

I have a bunch of tp-link devices I would like to have internet access to.  I think this is possible with the hardware I have mentioned above however I can't seem to get it to work can someone point me in the right direction or to a good thread that explains how to set this up many thanks in advance

Cpe210 in Access point configuration  ==> to cpe210 in client configuration ==> with router plugged in to client cpe210  to serve up Wi-Fi access to clients in the second building.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Connecting 2 cpe210 with router
2022-11-22 07:16:24

@Geno1234 

The connection should be like Router----AP CPE)))(((Client CPE----Router(suggest set as AP mode).

If you use 2 routers in total network, you will have double NAT, so suggest you use the second router as access point.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 293

Replies: 1

Related Articles