VIGI Security Manager for Windows playback speed lag or slow when playing from C300HP or C400HP.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

VIGI Security Manager for Windows playback speed lag or slow when playing from C300HP or C400HP.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-22 02:27:43
Model: VIGI NVR1016H  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.2

I have the same problem on two different NVR's. Any TP-LINK Cameras I try and view playback from my Windows PC, the playback is very slow. You only see one second of video every five seconds or so. Live view and everything else is working fine. My Phone app also views playback fine. I have old onviv camera that play fine, it just seems to be with the c300 or c400 cameras. I have tried to downgrade the Vigi Security manager software on my Windows PC to ver 1.1.8  but makes little to no difference. I let it auto update again to the latest version 1.2.2, still the same. My friend has the same system and he is also having the same problem.

This is the platform we watch most of the videos for review, so we need this working back to normal.

Options
3 Reply
Re:VIGI Security Manager for Windows playback speed lag or slow when playing from C300HP or C400HP.
2022-11-23 11:46:05

@ITAuthority 

What is the exact hardware and firmware version of your camera c300 or c400?

Is there any lag if you stream directly without going through the NVR?
Or does it have to be streamed from the NVR for this problem to occur?

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
Re:VIGI Security Manager for Windows playback speed lag or slow when playing from C300HP or C400HP.
2022-11-24 00:50:42

@Virgo My cameras are VIGI C300HP-6 1.0 firmware ver 1.0.5 Build 210209.

I can not play back from the cameras only through NVR. I can see live view stream and that works fine.

It used to be that only local cameras did this when i was not logged into the cloud account, but now it happens with all accounts.

Options
2022-12-02 05:48:07

Dear @ITAuthority ,

ITAuthority wrote

@Virgo My cameras are VIGI C300HP-6 1.0 firmware ver 1.0.5 Build 210209.

I can not play back from the cameras only through NVR. I can see live view stream and that works fine.

It used to be that only local cameras did this when i was not logged into the cloud account, but now it happens with all accounts.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the issue on TP-Link community!

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. 

The ticket ID is TKID221203110, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 723

Replies: 3