CPE210 LED's

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

CPE210 LED's

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
CPE210 LED's
CPE210 LED's
2022-12-01 18:51:54 - last edited 2022-12-01 18:53:24
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I've had great difficulty setting up my 2 CPE210's but got there in the end after watching of of the easiest video's on youtube showing step by step ins. on setting up the CPE's. They are no more than 30metres apart as I needed wifi in my man cave. the AP is wired from my switch box & the client is on my man cave. Once setup, all appeared well with all LED's lit up on both CPE210's I then ligned them both up. The AP LAN wired on my pergola & the Client from my Man cave. What I have noticed on the Client side is that the LED's seem to intermitently come full on then off every 20/30 seconds. I'm assuming this is not normal.  The main thing is. I'de like to add a small router, namely a WavlinkWN578R2 which can be set as Router/repeater or access point. Thing is. I cannot seem to be get this to work, whatever setting I choose. I have a LAN cable from  the Client Side of the CEP210 to the Wavling that has LAN &  WAN/LAN. I currently have this end Plugged into LAN.  Im no expert so would appreciate any help with setting this up.  Many thanks all. Tony

Tonybell
Options
2 Reply
Re:CPE210 LED's
2022-12-02 07:50:13

@Tonybell 

You need to use the cable connect the Client CPE LAN port to your router's WAN port, and better use the router as access point mode in case there is double NAT in your network.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
Re:CPE210 LED's
2022-12-02 11:43:56

@Virgo Thanks for that Virgo. I did just that & used the wavlink set in Router mode. but i'm unsure as to how to set the router up to access it. when I plug it in it shows as so on LEDS but keeps showing as Disconnected when I go into the setup using my mobile. Am wondering if I should be setting it up initially from my main switch box?

Tonybell
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 260

Replies: 2

Related Articles