Signal keep on falling away

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-23 07:32:33
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 2.2.3 Build 20201110 Rel. 60634 (0000)

Good day all hope I can get some info regarding the following I had two CPE510 installed on my farm and they are about 450meters apart one is the AP and the other is the client they work perfectly up to one day we had really bad weather with lightening and all of a sudden they stopped working I reset both and log into them setting them up again but the client transmitting and lost its signal for about 4 sec and keep signal for 4 sec and so on. I then remove both as I thought the lightning have damaged one of them I then installed two CPE 210 did the set up on both fit them but with no success they also do the same as the CPE510 did some antenna alignment but with no success. I have checked the power at the client CPE to see if it is stable and no problem. Any suggestions from any body that had the same problems as I cannot understand the CPE510 worked hundred percent and then the problems begin after the bad weather o yes both are grounded.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Signal keep on falling away
2022-12-26 09:13:04

@Myman 

The odds are that it's a hardware problem, suggest contacting support directly to check the warranty!

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 183

Replies: 1

Related Articles