2 ISP: different VLAN and SSID for each ISP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-15 17:19:08

I want to create a separate SSID and VLAN for each group of clients. I want students to use ISP 1 and I want teachers to use ISP 2. I already had 2 SSID and VLAN through all my Omada enabled Access Points. it was functioning well. I was successful in separating the two groups. but now I want to add another ISP. how do I make each group use their designated ISP via multi SSID feature on the same access points?

here's what I'm trying to achieve

Options
1 Reply
Re:2 ISP: different VLAN and SSID for each ISP
2023-02-16 08:09:32

Dear @Morris211 ,

Morris211 wrote

I want to create a separate SSID and VLAN for each group of clients. I want students to use ISP 1 and I want teachers to use ISP 2. I already had 2 SSID and VLAN through all my Omada enabled Access Points. it was functioning well. I was successful in separating the two groups. but now I want to add another ISP. how do I make each group use their designated ISP via multi SSID feature on the same access points?

I believe the Policy Routing feature can meet your requirements.

You may create 2 rules like below:

Choose Source as Network which is on the VLAN X, and Destination is IPGroup_Any.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 261

Replies: 1