CPE 710 change frequency automatically

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-20 21:41:26
Model: CPE710  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: CPE710(UN)_V2_1.0.0 Build 20220929
hi all, I have a problem with the cpe 710 antennas. The problem is the automatic frequency change even if I set a frequency myself. Example, I set the frequency 112, after a period of time I find the frequency set on channel 132, not present in the software frequency list. The maximum frequency in the software is 128. Has anyone had the same problem and solved it?
Options
1 Reply
Re:CPE 710 change frequency automatically
2023-02-22 08:04:37

Dear @Hypersnix

Hypersnix wrote

hi all, I have a problem with the cpe 710 antennas. The problem is the automatic frequency change even if I set a frequency myself. Example, I set the frequency 112, after a period of time I find the frequency set on channel 132, not present in the software frequency list. The maximum frequency in the software is 128. Has anyone had the same problem and solved it?

Thank you so much for taking the time to report the issue to TP-Link community!

This issue may be caused by DFS channel, please refer to this article.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 461

Replies: 1

Related Articles