HELP WITH SET UP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

HELP WITH SET UP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
HELP WITH SET UP
HELP WITH SET UP
2023-03-14 06:21:58 - last edited 2023-03-17 09:43:22

I am using the unit to connect my fibre cable to my ASUS router. But I am not able to make the connection.

When I connect all the cables, there are only 2 of the lights showing green, PWR and Link/Act. The middle light is not on ( green)

I assume it should be and this might be the reason I can´t get my internet to my ASUS router ??

could anyone assist

thanks

Alan

Options
1 Reply
Re:HELP WITH SET UP
2023-04-04 08:43:28

@Alan07 

Hi Alan, 

To help you troubleshoot the issue with not being able to connect your fibre cable to your ASUS router, please check the following:

1) Have you checked the configuration settings of your router? It is possible that the configuration may be incorrect or wrong.

2) Have you tried a different cable or port on the router? This could help determine if the cable itself is causing the issue.

3) Check if the light on the unit is connected correctly and working properly. If not, then the connection may be faulty and you may need to replace it.

I hope that this helps in resolving your issue.  Good luck!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 326

Replies: 1