CPE210 stops working/ looses configuration

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-01 15:54:47
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I have a pair of CPE210s that are about 2 months old and operating in AP/Client mode.  The AP stopped working a few weeks ago and I assumed it lost its configuration. I reconfigured it and it worked for a few weeks. Now it has failed again twice in the last 24 hours. I reconfigured it  again yesterday and it worked for several hours. Now it is dead again. 

It shows only the power and LAN lights when it stops working. The IP address does not ping or arp. The SSID stops appearing. I have found no way to connect to it when this happens until I reset the configuration.

Options
3 Reply
Re:CPE210 stops working/ looses configuration
2023-04-04 02:34:56

@DaleFay 

It seems like your CPE has a hardware issue, suggest contacting the support team.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
2023-04-05 14:55:30

I already got a another CPE 210 as I assume a warranty return will not be quick. After several days of operation, the new CPE 210 also lost its configuration/stopped working. I guess I can always configure a spare in advance, but I would really like to figure out why this is happening and avoid so much time spent fixing these. Has anyone else seen this issue?

Options
2023-04-06 01:22:55

@DaleFay 

Have you checked the cables between CPE and the network source? Try using a short cable to test, make sure you have changed the account which can log in the CPE management page in case others logs in.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 381

Replies: 3

Related Articles