Trying to learn tagged vs untagged on the TPLink switches. Tell me if I did this correctly?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Trying to learn tagged vs untagged on the TPLink switches. Tell me if I did this correctly?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-04 05:56:45 - last edited 2023-05-05 00:43:04
Model: TL-SG108  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: 1.0.0 Build 20211209 Rel.52369

Hey all. I am trying to understand what should should not be tagged. It still isn't clicking for me though. I was wondering if someone could take a look at my network diagram and let me know if I got the tagged and untagged ports correctly on the switch. If I got anything wrong please offer as much detail as you are able to let me know why. Also the TPLink access point will serving up wireless connections for all VLANs except the Admin/Default VLAN 1

Options
1 Reply
Re:Trying to learn tagged vs untagged on the TPLink switches. Tell me if I did this correctly?
2023-05-06 08:51:33

@IMV8N 

Hello, your VLAN settings seem like no problem, but it still needs to set PVID on the switch, did you set that?

Check this.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1005

Replies: 1

Related Articles