VIGI NVR 1008H(UN)2.0 Keep rebooting if connected to LAN

2023-06-01 07:30:15 - last edited 2023-08-22 09:48:39
Model: VIGI NVR1008H  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.4 Build 230329 Rel.4264n

Hi,

I just recently bought the VIGI NVR 1008HH(UN) 2.0 and able to add my Tapo C200 and Bardi IP Cam both using onvif protocol. I have all my IP Cams with static IP configured at my home. However the NVR keep rebooting after I added these IP Cam, I tried to disconnect the LAN cable and it's not reboot anymore but that means I can't use it as what NVR suppose to be.

Can I get assistance here on what should I do? Is there any workaround that I can try or Should I return it back?

Thank you

Options
10 Reply
Re:VIGI NVR 1008H(UN)2.0 Keep rebooting if connected to LAN
2023-06-05 01:27:26

Hello @iqnal,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the issue on TP-Link community!

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID is TKID230606456, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-06-09 02:41:31

Hi @iqnal,

Hope you are doing well. I’m wondering whether your concern was resolved finally?

If your concern was resolved, welcome to update this topic thread and share your solution so that others may benefit from it.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-06-11 02:32:08

Hi @Hank21 

Thank you for your support, I finally managed to get it work. These are the steps that I did:

1. I configured the VIGI NVR to use static IP address and I manually added it into my Router config
  2. I have two Bardi IPCam and configured these cams to use onvif, I think this is the culprit. Once I added it into my VIGI NVR then it start reboot unexpectedly.
  3. I configured two my Bardi cams to use RTSP in my VIGI NVR, so I have 1 Tapo C200 connected to VIGI NVR and 2 Bardi IP Cams connect using RTSP protocol.
  4. The trade off is that I can't see livestream from my Bardi cams in Vigi App but it does record smoothly and does not perform any unexpected reboot again.

Can I ask to bring this to the technical team? Is it related to firmware update on VIGI NVR or it's not compatible with Bardi IP cams?

Regards

Options
2023-06-13 01:46:03

Hello @iqnal,

We have escalated this case to our support engineer to look into the issue, they will continue to follow up with your case.

If you have any additional information, please feel free to reply to the support email whose case ID is TKID230606456.

Many thanks for your cooperation and patience!

Options
2023-06-28 14:05:48
Experiencing the same when adding an onvif fisheye camera.
Options
2023-06-29 01:15:13

Hello @Peejhay

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the issue on TP-Link community!

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID is TKID230645652 , please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Options
2023-07-04 06:55:12

Hi @Peejhay,

Hope you are doing well. Our support team reported that they haven't received your email reply at all.

Have you ever received the support email who case ID is TKID230645652? Or was your concern resolved on your own finally?

We are looking forward to hearing from you again.

Options
2023-08-07 04:15:52

@iqnal I have the same problem. I have v380 cameras and when im adding them the nvr reboots. Help please 

Options
2023-08-09 02:05:05

Hello @koyyiiee

Please confirm the firmware version of VIGI NVR1008H is the latest one VIGI NVR1008H(UN)_V2_1.0.5 Build 230609.

What is the exact model number of the v380 cameras?

Options
2023-12-09 11:49:52

@iqnal Hi, I have this exact same issue. Onvif connected will cause an endless bootloop. I'm not sure it is specifically caused by connected to lan or not. Sometimes it works, then I went to move one of the cameras, and accidentally disconnected the network POE cable. When I replugged it in, now both Onvif cameras will not work again- turning them off stops the boot loop. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 853

Replies: 10