Cisco Switch - TP-Link - Cisco Switch ( Looping and crashing network )

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-16 10:30:52 - last edited 2023-06-16 11:07:20
Model: CPE510  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 2.2.2 Build 20201111 Rel. 58267 (4555)

Hello - hopefully someone can help with my issue - I have bought the TP-LINK CPE510 with preconfig - I have changed the IP addresses to match our management Vlan, we want to use the device as a back up to our main fibre connection to another building, the devices link to each other via there wifi that all seems to work fine - but few seconds after opening the trunk ports on each side ( CISCO 9200 switches ) the whole network trys to route to these devices, unsure why, logs show all vlans flapping to the ports there connected too, I have tested this without the fibre plugged in same results - tested it with only 2 vlans allowed on truck - same results - tested it with as a access port instead of trunk - same results, dont know what im missing here can you help ? info below -

Settings -

Switches - 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 208

Replies: 0

Related Articles