Connectivity Issue with TP-Link WiFi on Gaming PC, Phone Working Fine

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-27 04:53:22

Hey everyone,

I'm experiencing a frustrating issue with my TP-Link WiFi connection on my gaming PC, and I was hoping to get some help from the community. My phone (iPhone 13 Pro) connects flawlessly to the WiFi, but the problem lies solely with my gaming PC.

Here's the situation:

• Gaming PC Specifications: I have a relatively new gaming PC, and I've never had any major connectivity problems before. The network adapter I'm using is (mention the model if you know it).
  • TP-Link Router: I have a TP-Link router (mention the model) that's been working well for other devices. It's connected to the internet, and my phone connects without any issues.
  • Issue Description: When I try to connect my gaming PC to the TP-Link WiFi network, I either get intermittent connectivity or no connection at all. Sometimes it connects for a brief moment and then disconnects. Other times, it doesn't connect at all.
  • Signal Strength: The gaming PC is in the same room as the router, so it should have a strong signal. In fact, my phone, which is using the same WiFi network, has no problem at all with signal strength.
  • Troubleshooting Attempted: So far, I've tried restarting both the router and my PC multiple times, but the issue persists. I also checked for driver updates for my network adapter and made sure it's up-to-date. I even tried disabling and re-enabling the network adapter, but that didn't work either.
  • No Recent Changes: I haven't made any significant changes to my PC or the network settings recently, so I'm quite puzzled about why this issue suddenly appeared.

I'm not particularly tech-savvy, so I'm reaching out to the community for help. Does anyone have any ideas on how to troubleshoot and resolve this issue? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,
adelenoble

Options
1 Reply
Re:Connectivity Issue with TP-Link WiFi on Gaming PC, Phone Working Fine
2023-08-02 15:11:23

@adelenoble 

Can you give us the model of the router you are using?  And the Model of the AP?

I can not teach anyone anything - I can only make them think - Socrates
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 281

Replies: 1

Related Articles