CPE710 not showing up in dhcp client list

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-17 01:45:39
Model: CPE710  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello !

I have 2 CPE710 with one configured as AP mode (I think) and the other client mode, to make it easier let us call the AP mode CPE710 - TX and the client CPE710 - RX. I would like to adjust some settings on the TX device but my problem is i could not find the IP address of the TX device in the routers dhcp client list. The TX device was supposedly bound to 192.168.54.10 but accessing that address i am getting "takes too long to respond" error by the browser.

I know that the TX device is there and is working, because I can access the RX device (192.168.54.11) and all the clients under it, i can even see the TX device under the survey function of the RX device but it does not show its ip address unfortunatly.

Is there a tool that can scan the ip address of the TX device? I tried using the program Advanced IP Scanner but it doesnt show up, i also tried using its fallback ip (192.168.54.253/254) but i could have misremembered if i set it to something else?

Options
1 Reply
Re:CPE710 not showing up in dhcp client list
2023-08-18 06:03:28

@drakejest 

Hi, you can find the answer here, @Hank has clarified that.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 317

Replies: 1

Related Articles