Cpe710 firmware version, Lost Frequencies

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-30 18:49:30 - last edited 2023-09-30 19:01:34
Model: CPE710  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.1 Build 20230616 Rel. 34893 (4341)

I'm having problems with two of these dishes. Neither of them can see numerous access points that are operating during a scan. You cannot change the frequencies during a spectrum alanalysis. 

This is becoming a real pain. With Ubiquiti gear you could choose License mode and have access to ALL frequencies. I've tried various international firmwares from TP Link and most will not install. 

What do I have to do to get these dishes to see ALL supported frequencies ? Ie, the latest firmware with TEST mode?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cpe710 firmware version, Lost Frequencies
2023-10-02 13:37:17 - last edited 2023-10-02 14:10:46

@Bob_Jones 

Just heard from tech support at TP Link and there is nothing they can do so both of these dishes are junk. Apparently it's acceptable for them to not be able to see your access points due to not being able to use the entire 5 Ghz band appropriate for your country

I'm now contacting Amazon/the credit card company to have them issue a charge-back. 

Be warned, if you buy this company's products you'll be in the same boat. They are junk and they will not stand behind them. I left the appropriate negative feedback on Amazon for them. 

Spread the word. If you buy one of these, they won't even work in your own country and they will not help you. You will have to throw them in the trash. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 275

Replies: 1

Related Articles