CPE510 OUTDOOR unit not boot up kindly help me to recover dead device

2023-11-19 16:35:46 - last edited 2023-11-23 11:11:23
Model: CPE510  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 3.20
i was bought new OUTDOOR unit and unpack it for my use, first time it was power on and i got web interface through LAN port. next step i use long wire between POE and unit. it was accidentally went dead device because if using a patched cable by mistake. Later on it just power up blink all lights once and then just power light and no boot device, no enternet link, no any other response and also not resetting the device. i tried many way to make it run but not works. i de-assemble the device unit  to see any physically harm of wrong patched voltage through LAN port  but it seems nothing burns and faulty. i put the device on store because it was loss. now by time after more then 2 years i got experience of routers. i think it may be blown up device boot or firmware, because i seen many routers devices same behavior during firmware upgrade dead cases. kindly ensure me how i can make it run again? by replacing firmware memory chip or reuploading firmware in it. or it should have other hardware issue to work again.
i will be waiting for your response to recover my loss of money and time i was wasted to reach you for help.
thanks
regards
Muhammad Ahmed

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:CPE510 OUTDOOR unit not boot up kindly help me to recover dead device-Solution
2023-11-20 08:53:29 - last edited 2023-11-23 11:11:23

Hello @MAhmedfraz,

If your CPE becomes brick, you may try to refer to this FAQ to do the firmware recovery. If it doesn't help, we can not rule out the hardware issue, please feel free to submit a ticket email to our technical support team from here for further assistance.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:CPE510 OUTDOOR unit not boot up kindly help me to recover dead device-Solution
2023-11-20 08:53:29 - last edited 2023-11-23 11:11:23

Hello @MAhmedfraz,

If your CPE becomes brick, you may try to refer to this FAQ to do the firmware recovery. If it doesn't help, we can not rule out the hardware issue, please feel free to submit a ticket email to our technical support team from here for further assistance.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options