How to configureate to use as a Access Point

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-02-17 17:48:48
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

HI there!

I bought the CPE210 to extend my existing WLAN to my Garage where I haven`t a WLAN signal strong enough!

I amplanning to install a Photovoltaic system there and the inverter needs WLAN. And I need the inverter and the IP adress in my

Router to integrate it in Home Assistant.

I tried to set up the CPE210. But unfortunately when the CPE210 is powered on, all other WLAN and Internet connections are lost.

When I am unplugging the CPE frpm POE again, all other connections are building up again.

So did I understood the functions of the CPE correct? Is it possible to extend the WLAN network and what do I have to do so that

this will work?

Cheers
Sky

Options
2 Reply
Re:How to configureate to use as a Access Point
2024-02-18 07:58:05

@SkyWalker2_D 

Check the physical connection, where did you plug into the cable? Connect the CPE to the router, not the modem.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
Re:How to configureate to use as a Access Point
2024-02-18 09:16:17

@Virgo 

Hi!

I plugged in the CPE in my Laptop first without WLAN access for the Laptop.

I followed the instruction of an video an changed the IP adress first. Then I opened the CPE adress to make the configuration

https://youtu.be/4jyU_lka9E8?si=Js2CDmvcgJ9Ve6Gf

But I am an absolute noob regarding network and stuff. So maybe I don't understand what to do and if the CPE is the hardware I need for my needs.

Cheers

Sky

Options