TP LINK CPE 210 login page show blank

2024-03-25 12:21:34
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Recently I was helping my wife working place(a primary school) to extend the wifi signal using an old CPE210(belong to that school for many years already). The device was leave alone for some time since the government change the ISP several time and the teacher incharge don't know how to do the configuration. After I turn off the device and try connect, I found that the Wifi has no password protected, so I was trying to login the device, but it appear that after I click proceed to the page in chrome, it only show a blank page without anything. 

I try look for solution, but none of it solve this problem. I try inspect the page and I get several error.

Anyone have any idea how to solve this?

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP LINK CPE 210 login page show blank
2024-03-26 07:05:01

Alphane wrote

Recently I was helping my wife working place(a primary school) to extend the wifi signal using an old CPE210(belong to that school for many years already). The device was leave alone for some time since the government change the ISP several time and the teacher incharge don't know how to do the configuration. After I turn off the device and try connect, I found that the Wifi has no password protected, so I was trying to login the device, but it appear that after I click proceed to the page in chrome, it only show a blank page without anything. 

I try look for solution, but none of it solve this problem. I try inspect the page and I get several error.

Anyone have any idea how to solve this?

Hi @Alphane 

Before you get into the login page of the CPE210, please make sure your device is within the same network of the CPE210. We recommend you to wired connect to the CPE, set the static IP on your laptop/PC, then try to get into 192.168.0.254(the default IP of CPE210) again.

You may refer to this link to learn the steps of entering the CPE210 page. 

How to login to the Pharos-Series’ web management page

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 79

Replies: 1

Related Articles