WA5210G Stopped working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

WA5210G Stopped working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
WA5210G Stopped working
WA5210G Stopped working
2013-08-12 04:30:13
Region : Greece

Model : TL-WA5210G

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Today after a long time i decide to update my WA5210G to latest firmware but i think that i was unlucky :cool:
Everything was going well, i have found the latest firmware from official tp-link website and i download it. The next step was to install it at my ap and the installation has started... When progress bar was at the mid there was a power cut. When the power came back i have try to open my ap BUT only the power led works. I replace cable, poe and same problem.
My opinion is that when the old firmware got removed and the installation for the new one started the power got cut and now the ap doesn' t have a firmware. I already tryed the reset button.
Any idea how to reinstall firmware? (LAN , WLAN are not working without firmware)
Options
1 Reply
Re:WA5210G Stopped working
2013-08-12 10:52:13
Reset 30/30/30
With the unit powered on, press and hold the reset button on back of unit for 30 seconds
Without releasing the reset button, unplug the unit and hold reset for another 30 seconds
Plug the unit back in STILL holding the reset button a final 30 seconds
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 467

Replies: 1

Related Articles