CPE710 CPE 710 V1

CPE710 CPE 710 V1
CPE710 CPE 710 V1
3 weeks ago - last edited a week ago
Model: CPE710  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I want to use more channels in test mode, my antenna only goes up to channel 161. 

Only once I got channels up to 6100 mhz.

I would like to know how to see this list again.

The channels I currently use are very congested, I have already tested them all and nothing.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:CPE710 CPE 710 V1-Solution

Mayte0110 wrote

Hi,

I want to use more channels in test mode, my antenna only goes up to channel 161. 

The channels I currently use are very congested, I have already tested them all and nothing.

Hi @Mayte0110 

For CPE710, its frequency is only 5.15–5.85 GHz. And 6100MHZ and above frequencies are generally considered unlicensed for use in many countries. The TP-Link products strictly comply with the relevant regulations in your area.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:CPE710 CPE 710 V1-Solution

Mayte0110 wrote

Hi,

Hi @Mayte0110 

For CPE710, its frequency is only 5.15–5.85 GHz. And 6100MHZ and above frequencies are generally considered unlicensed for use in many countries. The TP-Link products strictly comply with the relevant regulations in your area.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 59

Replies: 1

Related Articles