CPE 510 Very slow download speeds after a few seconds

2024-08-19 19:15:18
Model: CPE510  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have 2 CPE510 devices. They are connected over ethernet to a TP-Link Deco M5 mesh router. Its not connected to the main deco its connected to one of the others. When I start a download over the CPE510 the speed will start out at a few MB/s for 5 or 6 seconds. Then the speed will drop to around 100KB/s. I tried walking over to were I could connect dorectly to the Deco Mesh network and it would stak at several MB/s for the whole download. 

What can I do to resove this. It seems like shorter transfers are ok so things like web browsing seem ok but any file download will crash to these ulta low speeds. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:CPE 510 Very slow download speeds after a few seconds
2024-08-20 03:30:45

Hi  @marchold 

Did you create a wireless bridge using the two CPE510? You may refer to this guide to do some troubleshooting:

How to troubleshoot the CPE in AP and Client mode when the wireless speed is slow

Options
Re:CPE 510 Very slow download speeds after a few seconds
a week ago

It is like there might be a bandwidth or configuration issue with the CPE510. Try checking the firmware updates and network settings. Also, consider the forbidden pants adjusting the channel settings to avoid interference.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 94

Replies: 2

Related Articles