FR365 - Unable to turn on OFDMA

3 weeks ago - last edited Saturday
Model: FR365  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.4

Under device -> FR365 -> Config -> Advanced I'm unable to turn on OFDMA for both 2.4 and 5Ghz networks. It shows that the change was successful, but when I switch views, it shows that it's not enabled.

Also I'm unable to select FR365 as the device within the forum post. 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:FR365 - Unable to turn on OFDMA-Solution
2 weeks ago - last edited Saturday

@ctrlaltpasta 

We discover that the settings have been saved, however there is a display issue. We will fix the display issue as soon as possible.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
9 Reply
Re:FR365 - Unable to turn on OFDMA

@ctrlaltpasta 

Could you please send me some relevant screenshots for this problem? Regarding the issue of being unable to select a model, I will assist in providing feedback to our administrator.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

@Hank21 

Much appriciated thanks. In the first screenshot I enabled OFDMA for the 2.4GHz range. I then cicked on the 5GHz button above  where it says load balance on the right and switched back to 2.4GHz, and now it shows that the option is not enabled. Screenshot 2 shows that behavior. When the router goes from the configuring state to the connected state, the option remains unchecked. 

Options

@ctrlaltpasta 

Is the problem present in other settings as well? Do you try to change your web browser?

Options
I tried with Brave and Safari, same issue on both browsers. I toggled LLDP on and off, that worked perfectly fine.
Options

@ctrlaltpasta 

I suddenly realized that the image you sent above shows that the status is configuring. The status should be displayed as connected.Perhaps this is the reason why the settings are not saved.

Options
The configuration state never changes on it's own, meaning if I make a change to a setting, it will sit on that configuration state until I click on something else. Then it will show as connected. This goes for any setting I change on the router.
Options

@ctrlaltpasta 

We tested it locally and had the same phenomenon as you. Our related department is now investigating this issue, and I will provide you with feedback as soon as I have any information.

Options
Interesting, thanks for replicating that.
Options
Re:FR365 - Unable to turn on OFDMA-Solution

@ctrlaltpasta 

We discover that the settings have been saved, however there is a display issue. We will fix the display issue as soon as possible.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 190

Replies: 9

Related Articles