CPE 710 Interface Speed

CPE 710 Interface Speed

CPE 710 Interface Speed
CPE 710 Interface Speed
2 weeks ago
Model: CPE710  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.3 Build 20230616 Rel. 34510 (0000)

Hello Guys, 

I brought a CPE 710, and Product was Fine. But Port speed was 10 Mbps. Based on Specfications. It has a 1 Gig Interface.

AP to POE distance was 94 meters. 

Options
7 Reply
Re:CPE 710 Interface Speed
2 weeks ago

@WooJoo 

How do you test the port speed? Do you unplug the CPE710 but connect a computer using the same cable? What is the working mode you set up for the CPE710? For this issue, you should check what the speed is you can get from the front-end devices. You can test it by replacing the unit with a computer and then testing the speed that the computer can get.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2 weeks ago

@Hank21 Port (interface) speed was remain same if connected directly to laptop. As well Hard reset the CP 710. But no luck.

AP to POE was 51 Meters & POE to Switch 45 Meters.

Options
2 weeks ago

@WooJoo 

If the speed remains the same when the cable is directly connected to the computer, the CPE710 unit is not the problem. Since the cable is quite long, I believe it may be the source of the issue. Please make sure the cable is of high quality. It is also recommended to use a short cable to connect the switch to the POE. It is advised that the cable be no longer than three feet.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@Hank21 I tried the above process but no luck. So, I working new method.

Distance between CPE 710 to Switch is 96 Meters

Step:- 1 Replacing the all cables from CAT6 to CAT 7a

Step:- 2 CPE 710 to POE was 50 Meters 

Step:- 3 POE to Switch (Unmanaged Dummy Switch) was 0.5 Meter

Step:- 4 Switch (Unmanaged Dummy Switch) to Switch (Core L3 Switch) was 45 Meters

Is above step will work (have to carry 10 VLAN traffic) ?

Options
a week ago

@WooJoo 

Please try it out. If the negotiation is caused by the cable, this should work. CPE units are capable of passing through VLAN settings.

Options
Monday

It is like there might be a mismatch between the expected and actual performance. Double-check the settings  Lash Lift Collection to ensure the interface is configured correctly, and consider updating the firmware if available. If the issue persists, reaching out to support might be the next best step.

Options
Yesterday

@Hank21 After replacing the Cables, CPE 710 (Access Point) issue was resolved and now interface speed was 1000Mbps. But on CPE 710 (Client) Interface speed only 100 Mbps. Now I have a two issues.

Interface Speed was 100 Mpbs on Client 

Bandwidth between the devices wasn't expecteed.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 182

Replies: 7

Related Articles