Access CLI and enable SNMP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-02-24 22:57:52
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-SL2210WEB

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,
I have TL-SL2210WEB and TL-SL2452WEB smart switches. On both I can't find where to enable either CLI access or SNMP. As reference I use http://www.tp-link.com/resources/document/TL-SL2210_V1_CLI_Reference_Guide_1910010922.pdf.
Can you tell my how to access CLI or enable SNMP.

Thank you
Options
3 Reply
Re:Access CLI and enable SNMP
2014-04-15 16:44:50
This information would be told on the manual, or user guide.
Options
2014-04-17 20:58:56
Yes, i checked CLI and User guides. The instructions in CLI guide in section 1.1 Accessing the CLI is to just connect to the switch over telnet. On my switch the port is disabled and also in the web interface there is no telnet and SNMP sections.

So i cant understand if my switch dosent support snmp and CLI access, the frimware versoin dont have this futures or i have to do something.
Options
2014-05-07 15:39:09

grigori.rangelov wrote

Yes, i checked CLI and User guides. The instructions in CLI guide in section 1.1 Accessing the CLI is to just connect to the switch over telnet. On my switch the port is disabled and also in the web interface there is no telnet and SNMP sections.

So i cant understand if my switch dosent support snmp and CLI access, the frimware versoin dont have this futures or i have to do something.

Hi, Grigori

TP-Link TL-SL24XX WEB switches doesn't have CLI and SNMP.
You need the switch without WEB suffix.

TP-Link TL-SL2210 WEB User Guide:
http://tplink-manuals.org/tplink-tl-sl2210web-sl2218web-sl2428web-sl2452web-user-guide/
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1376

Replies: 3