Tow buliding 200 m distance networking

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-03-18 13:51:31
Region : Others

Model : TL-WA7210N

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

I want to connect tow buildings point to point with 200 m distance between each in open space , the networking is for file sharing and running some application.
What is the best model that can I use for this case : TL-WA7210N , TL-WA7510N ,or TL-WA5210G ?
Is this require out outdoor antennas for every Access Point ?

Thanks
Options
2 Reply
Re:Tow buliding 200 m distance networking
2014-03-19 03:29:23
Hi,

1-Do you have LOS (line of sight) meaning no obstructions between buildings? Yes
2-networking is for file sharing and running some application, what load you are planning. ? 10 Mbs or 5Mbs is enough
3-how many Computers will be on each building sharing and running some applications. ? 3 in every building

What is about the outdoor antenna ?

Thanks
Options
Re:Tow buliding 200 m distance networking
2014-03-23 07:37:43

fotodamaris wrote

You will have to make that decision.

TL-WA7510N any network tech will tell you it's ideal to use 5Ghz on any link, but TL did not kept developing this model, works with flaws, last FW release for this model was on 4/27/2013

Hi Fotodamaris,

I have read a lot the forum and you seem to be one of the expert for TL-WA7510N.

You said it works with flaws, could you tell more please?

I have 2 of those and I cannot get them receive internet, they work with each other I can ping both of them but no internet.

Also I read about the disconnection after 15/20mn, is there a way to avoid this?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 546

Replies: 2

Related Articles