TP-LINK TL-SG1024D not Working in the evening

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-03-18 21:09:35
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-SG1008

Hardware Version : V7

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I bought a TP-LINK TL-SG1024D about 6 months ago, and it was installed about 2 months ago. It is connected to a Patch Panel and UPS, with connections over 12 points in my house and 5 Access Points, my ISP Huawai HG8245 is providing the IP. The problem is that during the evening the switch starts to work improperly with a few device, specially my 2.4 ghz access points and an Insteon hub.

It passes the IP and start working wired but wirelessly it takes a lot to give the IP from the modem and it does not communicate regularly across the lan. I would have to shut it off and then on in order to put things back to normal. I need to solve this because, I can't do that every night, please help!
Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-LINK TL-SG1024D not Working in the evening
2014-04-15 16:52:58
In the evening?...SG1008 is an unmanaged switch, so the only way could help is the Voltage issue, test the Voltage in the evening, maybe it's different with the one in the morning or afternoon.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 660

Replies: 1