Does tp link wa5210g realy work or is it a scam

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-03-31 05:33:02
Region : Mexico

Model : TL-WA5210G

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I can;t get this piss of Sxxx to work? I look at all possible ways to do it but it does not get the wifi. I follow youtube example but they do not work? I can get the clients the are given signal but I cant get it to work. What am I doing wrong.
Options
3 Reply
Re:Does tp link wa5210g realy work or is it a scam
2014-03-31 14:18:52
provide more detail of your requirement as well as your configuration, so other users can look into the issue and try to find a way out.

What are you using this device for ? Do you want it to provide wirelees LAN as a Access Point? Don't use Quick Setup on this device, follow the below steps to configure it:

1. Reset the device.
2. Log in it again through 192.168.1.254.
3. Go to Basic settings -> Operation Mode to choose AP mode (Access Point), Save.
4. Go to Basic settings -> Wireless -> Basic Settings to configure your WI-FI details, Save.
5. Go to Basic settings -> Wireless -> Security Settings to choose WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK and set your pass-phrase, Save.

Be patient, it will take several reboots.
Options
2014-04-06 07:44:32
trying to get from a free wifi spot in town. When iam in town I get free wifi from the downtown free wifi to the public but I live just out of town and I want to know if with the Model : TL-WA5210G I can get the same wifi but from where Iam at around 10 blocks. Do you use the universal or ap?
Options
2014-05-02 23:44:16
i does work . using it since 3 years ..
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 666

Replies: 3