MAX Speed Point to Point between two TL-WA7210N only got 6mbps

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-06-23 17:14:53
Region : Indonesia

Model : TL-WA7210N

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version : Lastest

ISP :

Hallo All,

After almost 2 days of puzzling, reading forum posts and FAQs, I am going to ask professionals to help.

I just bought two WA7210N and my plan is to setup point to point just like picture i show bellow :

After setup everything then I can PING from computer A to B also from B to A everything look normal, But the problem show up when I try test to copy 1 file (90 Mb) from computer B to computer A, and base information i got from my Bandwidth Monitor Software the MAX speed for transferring only got around 6 mbps show in picture bellow:

I try so many times but still got same result max only 6 mbps

Anyone here with professional experience, how to get this Setup work?

Many Thanks in Advance!
Options
2 Reply
Re:MAX Speed Point to Point between two TL-WA7210N only got 6mbps
2014-06-24 08:41:39
Thx Fotodamaris for your quick answer

1.Upss.. i didn't know about close range will make collision so OK i will try to test them on distance 100 m or more to see the different
2. About using US region I already try it ( but still on 1 m distance ) and the result stiil same only 6 mbps, I will try again using US region with distance 100 mtr

I will give you update the result after test on 100 mtr
Options
Re:MAX Speed Point to Point between two TL-WA7210N only got 6mbps
2014-06-27 08:32:51
Hi Fotodamaris,

I already test using distance 200 mtr and the result now I can get speed max 50 - 54 mbps is it possible to get more faster example 100 mbps ?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 697

Replies: 2

Related Articles