Product description for specific use

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-06-26 23:59:07
Region : UnitedStates

Model : TL-WA5210G

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP : comcast

I am not a WiFi software technician and therefore am not familiar with the tech letters used in wifi language.
My first comment and suggestions are to explain in layman's language, what the specific use of this product is and how many units are needed. My specific needs are to gain
wifi service in my barn which is located 200 ft. from my house. I have purchased one unit thinking that I can hard wire to my router and point it at my barn, then turn my system 7 Dell laptop on in my barn and be in business. I have read the set up instructions that came with the TL-WA5210G and also the Pro's and Con's ratings of this product, and am still not sure if this will work. My suggestion is that you be specific in your product description as to whether you need one unit to transmit the signal only or are two units, one as a
transmitter and another as a receiver required. I am sure that you will sell many more units to non-wifi tech people who are now scared away for lack of understanding.
My second suggestion is to include a glossary of acronyms used in your instructions. This would help greatly. Please recognize who your audience is.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 435

Replies: 0