wa5210g VERY slow Down/Up load speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-11-29 01:54:09
Region : Greece

Model : TL-WA5210G

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello everyone.I have a very serious problem with my wa5210g and it's the second time it happens in a different unit (read below)
This device is currently running for only 10 months (for half a day every day) and suddenly today i couldn't connect to the same router i was connected for years.If fact i couldn't even find this network but i could find other networks.After some meddling i managed to connect to the router but to my surprise my down/up speed was terrible.Only 1.2mbps download and 0.25 upload from 11 and 1 down/up.Like i mentioned this is the second time this exact thing happens but with a completely different wa5210g.The last time i used rma and i got a new unit.although this time it only took 10months for this to happen while previously it took 2 years.I would like some help because i my warranty period is over and this seems like a manufacturing problem rather than firmware one (i didn't updated my firmware just to be sure i wasn't the one to blame).Thanks in advance
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 882

Replies: 0

Related Articles