Pb with TL-SG108E and ISP box FREE (France)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-03-08 21:57:57
Region : France

Model : TL-SG2109WEB

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 1.1.2 build 20141017 rel.50749

ISP : FREE

Hello,
when this switch TPLINK is between the switchbox of ISP FREE (box N°1) and the mediabox ISP FREE (box N°2) it blocks the box N°2 on the error message "Network" (PB with network, like no network).
This problem does not occur if I replace the switch TPLINK with a single cable or by a simple switch (unmanaged netgear) or a switch managed Netgear GS105E or by the Freeplugs.
can you explore and correct this PB as soon as possible?
I already tried the default configuration, and some specific VLAN configurations without success!
I am very disappointed with this purchase ... thank you in advance for your response and your help.
best regards

Options
1 Reply
Re:Pb with TL-SG108E and ISP box FREE (France)
2015-03-09 10:20:46
Reset the swtich SG108E to factory defaults first. Use a computer or some other client to replace the mediabox and test if the problem continues.
If SG108E works fine with other clients except the mediabox, you may have to capture packets and ask TP-LINK people to further look into this issue.
http://ticket.tp-link.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 347

Replies: 1

Related Articles