TL-SG1016D Dropping Connection HELP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-03-21 01:37:55
Region : Mexico

Model : TL-SG1008

Hardware Version : V7

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi all,

First off I didn't see my model in the drop down so that is not it. the ACTUAL Model is TL-SG1016D. Hope im not just farting around the wrong neighborhood in the forums.

Here is my issue. This is an un-managed switch and it works ok SOMETIMES. Usually it works ok if the source WAN connection is coming from another switch. But when i plug the direct modem feed into the switch it works for about 30 seconds then locks up. nothing gets through.

I know that i am not providing that much detailed info about the actual problem so bare with me. My question is whether anyone else has encountered any similar problems with this particular model and if so what the issues were and how they potentially resolved them.

I am working on a medium sized network that needs to be live pretty much all the time so there is little room for troubleshooting that will impede client connectivity.

Let me know what ya think!
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 869

Replies: 0