Can't find any wireless clients

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-03-29 21:31:30
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : CPE510

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

We have just installed 2 TP link outdoor cpe510's 1 on side of house connected to router (AP which is enabled )the other is attached to my stables approx 150m from house to run cameras When I search for clients I can't find any there is nothing in between so should be direct line of sight although the one on stables is lower as we are on a sloping site.Any ideas got a mare foaling very soon and need cameras working
Options
4 Reply
Re:Can't find any wireless clients
2015-03-30 16:45:00
Just watch the Pictures and set the setting as in the image.
This is for your home AP.

Now the Second CPE510 as Client mode at your stable.

Options
2015-03-31 01:03:20
@Siddhant001 I dont know the 5.8 Ghz. rules in UK but in America we avoid DFS channels, cause the devices will vacate that channel and switch to an alternate channel automatically.
read here http://forum.tp-link.com/showthread.php?78953-Brief-introduction-of-DFS-function
if the case, correct the screen shot, if not then it will be my day lesson
Options
2015-03-31 11:25:17
OK i corrected it now.
Select your region to United Kingdom
And remove tick from DFS option.

Now do the setting in you second AP as client

Note if you enable MAXtream in your AP, only TP-LINK CPE510 is able to connect to your AP(Only PHAROS)
Options
2015-03-31 11:28:17
Then check from your client that your are connected to the AP and are you able to access the AP GUI.Then go to your AP Settings.
Before making these settings reset your both CPE510.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 609

Replies: 4

Related Articles