Incorrect Password with mobile devices (tl-wa5210g)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-05-13 00:34:13
Region : UnitedStates

Model : TL-WA5210G

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi folks,

I was setting up a friend's router over the weekend, and I hit a snag I could not get around or explain. I was hoping someone here might be able to help me.

My friend is trying to use a tl-wa5210g to get internet access from his house to the barn about 50 yards away. I plugged the device into his Apple wireless router, and I was able to walk outside and connect with my laptop and his. However, when we tried to connect with a phone it would not work. I tried with 3 iPhones and one Samsung Galaxy and every time I would get an Incorrect Password message.

The device is configured as an AP Router, with WPA2-PSK security with a password and Automatic encryption. Is there some special setting I need to tweak? I'm stymied.

Thanks in advance!

Chris
Options
3 Reply
Re:Incorrect Password with mobile devices (tl-wa5210g)
2015-05-13 17:06:12
You must have configured AP mode by using Quick Setup, right?

TL-WA5210G has a issue that some mobile devices cannot connect to the AP if we configure it via Quick Setup.

The solution is simple:

Log into TL-WA5210G, navigate to Wireless --> Distance Settings, set Distance value to indoor or 1Km for your case.
Options
Re:Incorrect Password with mobile devices (tl-wa5210g)
2016-06-05 19:30:12
Minecraft was developed by the swedish programmer and later it made availabel in playstore by mojhang. It generally requires to create the world of cubes in 3D and amost build anything. We can hunt for resources make troops and take them into combact. We can also extend its features and get the features of joining two worlds together. Buy it from google playstore or search around for minecraft premium account creator via internet. That will help you want to play the game and play it.

I love to play since my empire is already big. I am also trying to find the players who have huge empire and wiling to join the world together. If you want to merge the empire and make it huge you can contact me.
Options
Incorrect Password with mobile devices tl wa
2016-07-27 20:34:11
looking for a ground blind for both rifle and bow hunting. can fit two grown men with some room. any ideas? thanks in advance
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1617

Replies: 3