Point to point connectiivity issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-05-28 00:18:35
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WA5210G

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

DEAR SIR,

I AM USING TOTAL 4 OUT DOOR TPLINK UNIT ONE SET IS MODEL IS TL-WA5210G AS CLIENT AND MODEL TL WA7210N AS AP, NOW I AM CONNECT MY IP CAMERA AT AP END AND MY NVR CONNECT WITH CLIENT, FIRST I AM CLEAR ABOUT ATMOSPHERE IS VERY HIGHLY AIR FLOW DUE TO NR SEA SIDE, AND PROBLEM IS WHEN I CONNECT CAMERA MY IT'S BANDWIDTH IS VERY LOW AND IF I AM PINGING CAMERA OR MY AP, IT PINGING MORE THAN IN 1000, AND ON OTHER SIDE AT SAME SITE I WAS CONNECT MODEL TL-WA5210G AT TOTAL 3 SET WITH 3 IP CAM WITH EACH ONE CONNECT, AND IT'S WORKS FINE AND AT THIS TIME I AM CONNECT ONTHER ONE NEW SET MODEL TL WA7210N AT BOTH SIDE AND ONE IS AP AND OTHER ONE IS CLIENT , BUT STILL MY PROBLEM IS SAME AS I WROTE UPPER SIDE, SO KINDLY REQUEST TO GIVE PROPER SOLUTION, I AM JUST SPECIFY ALL SITE LINE OF SITE IS VERY CLEAR AND ONE SET DISTANCE NOT MAX 2 KM AND OTHER ONE IS HARDLY 400 METER BUT PROBLEM IS SAME SO ADMIN PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS CASE,

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR PROMPT REPLY,

THANKS
SOYEB HUSEN SHAIKH

Options
2 Reply
Re:Point to point connectiivity issue
2015-05-28 10:58:03
Draw a diagram of your topology, show us how all the devices are connected, what is the distance between the devices, what are IP addresses.
Options
Re:Point to point connectiivity issue
2015-05-28 19:22:00

coca koala wrote

Draw a diagram of your topology, show us how all the devices are connected, what is the distance between the devices, what are IP addresses.

@soyebhusen and please clarify if is 2 PTPs (point to points) or one, and if are two, on the diagram specify separation between the 2 APs, add the Internet router to diagram with its ip as @coca koala posted, all
Do not use 5210 model for the 2 kms. link, place it in the 400 mts link
We need to understand this statement NOW I AM CONNECT MY IP CAMERA AT AP END all you connect to AP is Lan cable
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 532

Replies: 2

Related Articles