Link Aggregation with two devices?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-06-09 04:58:38
Region : Germany

Model : TL-SG2424

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

I've a question concerning Link Aggregation. I want to use my Synology NAS and my MacPro with Link Aggregation on the Switch.

I can only manage to get one working at the time!?

I go to: Switching/LAG/LACP Config and select Port 23 and 24 (for my MacPro) and set them to active and enabled. My MacPro is then successfully connected to the switch and the Link Aggregation is working.

The same is working when I select Port 21 and 22 (for my Synology NAS) it also shows a 2000 MBit connection.

But how do I enable this for both devices? Whenever I enable Port 21, 21, 23 and 24 together only one of the devices can connect to the switch.

I thought it would be possible to have Port 21 and 22 in a group f.e. LAG1 and Port 23 and 24 in LAG2. This is just possible when I activate the static LAG but with this activated none of my devices can connect to the switch.

Any help is much appreciated!

Best regards,

David
Options
1 Reply
Re:Link Aggregation with two devices?
2015-07-09 16:38:45
with link aggregation you can connect more than two systems at the same time. I must say this is the best way of internet sharing.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 769

Replies: 1

Related Articles