Problem to access to TL-WA7510N

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-07-01 09:30:19
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WA5210G

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Does anybody knows why i can't access to TL-WA7510N with LAN?

I connected it to my computer using the poe adapter but my computer doesn't recognize any net. I have try a lot of different cables but none of it worked except a pair, but with those my computer recognize a net but disconnected it instantly and then connect again and disconnect again and again, and that happen every second.
I was using the wa7510n a whole month but yesterday i got home and it was connected to a router to give wifi to the house, and then i disconnected it and connected to my computer and it didnt recognize it but it still gives wifi and i can connect using my mobile.
I already tried another poe adapter and had the same problem.
Options
3 Reply
Re:Problem to access to TL-WA7510N
2015-07-01 20:57:41
reset it to defaults and start from scratch configuration, once you solve your issue, back up your config. so next time you have a back up
if you changed its IP when you set it up, that could be one reason, another one 7510 its juat a AP it does no do DHCP, so you need to set a static IP on your computer to log in
Options
2015-07-02 03:24:04
i already reset it direct from the button. also i already set a static ip to my computer but still can't access. About three days ago i save a backup of the config and i just need to access to restore the backup but still can't. just from via wifi. still don't know what happened
Options
2015-07-02 15:25:30

Nekro034 wrote

still can't. just from via wifi

You won't connect via wifi, has to be via Lan cable, disable wifi card on computer
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 806

Replies: 3

Related Articles