Review for CPE510 testing in rural (and urban)?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-07-06 06:22:37
Region : Malaysia

Model : CPE510

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

For those who already had CPE510, please share your own reviews for those who already tested their CPE510 with any AP/WISP no matter its failed/succeed, make it listed like below, coz I need to confirm the real outcome of tested CPE510 from the CPE510 users itself. I give an format like below:

Transmitter :
[*]Transmiter Antenna Gain in dbi :
[*]Place of the Transmitter :
[*]Receiver :
[*]Receiver Antenna Gain in dbi :
[*]Place of the Receiver :
[*]Distance between Tx & Rx :
[*]Rural in between (percentage) :
[*]Urban in between (percentage) :
[*]Expected Signal Bar (Scale of 5 ) :
[*][Result] Receiver Radio Signal :
[*][Result] Client @ Receiver WiFi Signal Bar (Scale of 5) :

So heres my result:

Transmitter : CPE510
[*]Transmiter Antenna Gain in dbi : 13dbi
[*]Place of the Transmitter : Top of the Building
[*]Receiver : N600
[*]Receiver Antenna Gain in dbi : maybe 1-3dbi
[*]Place of the Receiver : On top of the hill
[*]Distance between Tx & Rx : 700m+/-
[*]Rural in between (percentage) : 25%
[*]Urban in between (percentage) : 10%
[*]Expected Signal Bar (Scale of 5 ) : 4 bars wifi
[*][Result] Receiver Radio Signal : -83 dBm
[*][Result] Client @ Receiver WiFi Signal Bar (Scale of 5) : 3 bar wifi <--- my PC's Wireless Connection wifi bar

Now I need yours, thanks.
Options
3 Reply
Re:Review for CPE510 testing in rural (and urban)?
2015-07-06 07:55:48

MarHazK wrote

For those who already had CPE510, please share your own reviews for those who already tested their CPE510 with any AP/WISP

but whi will benefit, a real test will be between 2-510s
Why, cause how would you measure the signal your WISP is sending to your Home, by the meter of 510, that could be, but who will benefit if you are 100 meters from WISP, other is 500 mts. from WISP and others are 1 Km. and 2 Kms. about obstructions from Fresnel zone, buildings, homes etc.
In my case I cant help you I dont use WISP mode, only AP-Client mode, and if you ask me, then I will have to send you a picture of the path, remember this is MIMO, have blocked all the fersnel zone South, West & East, only center and north are clear I pass 20 megas, distance 778 mts.

subir imagenes gratis
Options
2015-07-06 22:18:38

danymarc wrote

In my case I cant help you I dont use WISP mode, only AP-Client mode, and if you ask me, then I will have to send you a picture of the path, remember this is MIMO, have blocked all the fersnel zone South, West & East, only center and north are clear I pass 20 megas, distance 778 mts.

subir imagenes gratis

i would love to see the picture of the Tx & Rx you have installed, and the path (like drawing or something or photo you have captured) of your fresnel zone/forest/etc that you have got about -80dBm signal strength in that screenshoot.

assuming that I'm want to survey/find out first before install the my 2nd CPE510 at the tower about 30-50m heights.
Options
2015-07-06 23:14:07

MarHazK wrote

assuming that I'm want to survey/find out first before install the my 2nd CPE510 at the tower about 30-50m heights.

Spanish language expresion, common use here in Mexico, not affensive,
you are drowning in a glass of water
if you dont have them you cant post about it, if you ever have one, you will learn CCQ is what you are looking for, reason I posted the picture.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 772

Replies: 3

Related Articles