What's the Max fo SSID scale in TP-Link

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-07-07 12:33:33
Region : Others

Model : TL-WA7210N

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP : ETECSA

Hi I'd like to know what's the Max fo SSID scale in TP-Link, is it 100% ro is it more and how to compare this whith the scale from other device like Nano Station M2......for example what is a a "-65 dB in TP-Link Scale and ist there a sofware that cant compare this....Thanks a Lot
Options
4 Reply
Re:What's the Max fo SSID scale in TP-Link
2015-07-07 21:18:56

MiguelEnrique wrote

I'd like to know what's the Max fo SSID scale in TP-Link, it

if by SSIDs you mean, connected Clients to TL-WA7210N (Laps/SmartPhones/Tablets/etc.etc,) on firmware 140130 read #1 Modifications and Bug Fixes here http://www.tp-link.com/en/download/TL-WA7210N_V2.html#Firmware
Options
2015-07-08 02:29:56
Thank you (or Gracias because we speak same language as you'r from Mexico & I m from Cuba) what I mean ist when I connect it's says 30dB or 54dB I mean what is the best score because I use to have A Nanostation M2 and I knew what means by -70dB or -60dB (values in negative number) but in TP-Link is all Positive number...I'm sorry for be so unexpert but it's not very long that I have the TP-Link........Thanks
Options
2015-07-08 10:03:11
To be able to help you, take me on a tour to memory lane, long time ago I used 5210, but if recall right the only place you see those numbers are when you scan networks Repeater and AP-Client modes, you never posted your operation mode, if I'm correct TP uses 0 to 100 scale 100 being the strongest signal, and that's an easy to figure out, you know your neighbors who is closer and who is fardest, I remember seeing in my 52 negative numbers being the weakest signal, but I'm not 100% sure, the screen is from a 7210 emulator
Regards to Raul & Fidel

subir fotos online
Options
2015-07-08 21:45:03
Thanks danymark, very hellfull, that was my question, now I can figure out the relationship betwen both scales (negative Ubiquity & positive TP-Link) that means that a 30dB ist -70dB in Nanostation or Bullet......Thanks again....and I'll trie to give your regard to Raul & Fidel 4 you..jajaja. Thanks
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 645

Replies: 4

Related Articles