Is possible this kind of connection?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-11-10 20:34:03
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello guys. I'm thinking buy two antennas cpe210 but need some information before buy it.

I need connect 2 home separated about 300 m (straight line). In home 1 I´ve a router wifi with internet. I want connect antenna 1 to router wifi through wifi (no connect by wire) and send signal to antenna 2. Antenna 2 is place in muy home 2 and will recibe internet from antenna1, then antenna2 will distribute wifi over my home 2 itself, without connect a supplementary router wifi to antenna 2.

Insert foto for best explication.

Tnaks for your help!!
File:
wifi.jpgDownload
Options
3 Reply
Re:Is possible this kind of connection?
2015-11-11 11:38:02
1. router)))(((CPE210_AP Client Router mode)))))))))((((((((CPE210_AP Client Router mode)))))))))))
2. router)))(((CPE210_repeater mode)))))))))((((((((CPE210_AP Client Router mode)))))))))))
3. Add a cable to wired connect CPE210 in house 1 to router, and configure it in AP mode, CPE210 in house 2 in AP Client Router mode(recommended)
Options
2015-11-11 13:49:25
Two things need you to pay attention to:
1. CPE is using directional antenna, so actually AP client router/bridge/repeater mode is not recommended, if you want to use this mode, you can't put CPE far away from router, and in house2, the wireless range is also restricted.
2. Walls are wifi killers, if you put CPE inside house, the signal will decrease a lot, not sure if it's able to transmit wifi from house1 to house2.

Best way is put CPE outside house face to face, wired CPE1 to router in house1 and wired CPE2 to another access point in house2.
Options
2015-11-11 18:40:02
Ok. Thank you for your explanation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 464

Replies: 3

Related Articles