Update for TL-SG5428 to acept ACLs aplicable on range of ports (terminal)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-11-12 06:48:27
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I need the switch apply acl in a port range, however this model does not, in the last update of the TL-SG3216, agreed to apply ACLs in range of ports,
use it with a script automating a control on the network, TL-SG5428 model does not bug with many consecutive logins for months, the other models do not support, locking the terminal. have a preview of an update?
Options
2 Reply
Re:Update for TL-SG5428 to acept ACLs aplicable on range of ports (terminal)
2015-11-30 18:11:03
You can refer to this FAQ http://www.tplink.com/en/faq-992.html for help
Options
Port Range via script telnet
2015-12-09 08:21:23

jery wrote

You can refer to this FAQ http://www.tplink.com/en/faq-992.html for help

I know create ACL via web but the script creates via TELNET, web is not automatic,
My script enters the switch and change the ACLs for certain situation,
and it would be more practical change on multiple ports at once to get from one by one to make,
the switch cisco apply acl on port range, and last update, the TL-SG3216 tested and works on port range.

ACLs must apply via telnet on a range of ports in a terminal and not via the web have some forecasting an update for TL-SG5428
because that was the only one who behaved well in multiple logins that the script uses to accept a port range plying the ACL.

Thanks.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 615

Replies: 2

Related Articles