TL-WA7510N Randomly resseting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-11-18 08:59:32
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello!
I have a problem with my TL-WA7510N. A friend share his internet to my home using 2 antenna of the same model. One its the AP and i have the Client.Ussualy the internet works fine, its been like this for a year now. The thing its that sometimes, my antenna and the other starts resseting randomly and we dont know why. When i test the the connection with the diagnostic tool in the antenna menu, it works fine doing 50 ping counts, when i go to windows and the internet start to work, the reset happends, and sometimes it starts to reset again and again. The only things that resolve the problem its when he manually resets the antenna by cutting the electrical supply.

Anyone have the same problem? I will be happy tu supply more info if needed.

Thanks for your help.
Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-WA7510N Randomly resseting
2015-12-01 15:37:27
Germany's 2016 Cheap Fifa 16 Coins World Cuptrade winning side included five players who learned their craft at Bayern Munich. Now FIFA.com introduces Hermann Gerland, the man responsible for their development.Germany's triumph in Brazil was one in which Bayern Munich played an integral part. This was not simply due to the fact that Die Mannschaft's captain, Philipp Lahm, also acts as skipper for the record-breaking German champions, and World Cup Final goalscorer Mario Gotze and ace sweeper-keeper Manuel Neuer also ply their trade for Fifa 16 Coins the Bavarian side.More importantly, it was because five of the 11 players that started the Final at the Maracana came from Bayern's youth system, more than any other single club.
Options
Re:TL-WA7510N Randomly resseting
2015-12-01 15:39:25
Get 6 % discount from fifa16shop.com for coins/points. Coupon Code:vipcoins

With 6% off FOREVER at Fifaeasy.com! Coupon Code: cheapcoins .

6% off from salefifa16coins.com! Come to get it now!Coupon Code:GG

Want cheapest and reliable fifa 16 coins ? Get 6% off from mmogoogle.com!Just use VIPCODE to get cheapest fifa16 coins &points now! Coupon Code: VIPCODE
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 770

Replies: 2

Related Articles