What is the difference between the CPE210 v1.0 and the new v1.1?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

What is the difference between the CPE210 v1.0 and the new v1.1?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
16 Reply
Re:What is the difference between the CPE210 v1.0 and the new v1.1?
2015-12-09 10:36:02

alegara wrote

Danymarc, your answer do not reply my question...!

you are the kind of people that loves to drown in a glass of water
Options
2015-12-09 10:48:01
Danymarc... if you don´t know the differences between both hardware version, please... step aside, take a coffe and wait the correct answer. Thanks!
Options
2015-12-09 11:49:39

alegara wrote

Danymarc... if you don´t know the differences between both hardware version, please... step aside, take a coffe and wait the correct answer. Thanks!

And if you ever get a answer, what are you going to do, recode it, it's all ready port it by OpenWrt, redesign it, have you realize you are the only stubborn, with a minor hardware change, and don't tell me what to do, or what to drink, you are just another forumer here, you have no administration duties.
Options
2015-12-09 13:12:48
I do not understand his interest in responding and continue as an annoying jerk where no one called ... bye brother, I took your course!
Options
2015-12-09 18:40:23

alegara wrote

I do not understand his interest in responding and continue as an annoying jerk where no one called ... bye brother, I took your course!

Nobody forced you to buy
Remember that they could have decided to not publish their work to ANYBODY if they wanted to
In conclusion, this Forum is working to improve, and is such a disaster for you to spend no more than 15min reading, or simply buy a second unit for testing before mounting onto a live network, maybe Tp-Link is not for you, or for any individuals who do hold the knowledge of analyzing before buying, the I fo is outside the box, buying, buying does not come without risk. Poor attitude, followed with poor planning lead to your frustration over such a simple thing, and you think you have a right to criticize...
Options
2017-05-30 02:05:00

alegara wrote

The same thing happens to you, I have the problem that my AP- disconnect the clients at random, they are V1.0 and I am also interested in knowing if version 1.1 solves or improves. But I see that both here and in the subject matter there is a group of foristas (the same ones) who respond without meaning, to distract attention from the problems without giving any useful answer to the cases raised .-
Options