CPE210 wifi stopped working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-11-24 16:31:07
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi. I have two CPE210, One as an AP and one as a client. The distance between them are maybe 150m.It worked, but slow. So I was trying to move the client CPE up a bit higher for better reception, so I pulled the cable out for a few seconds to move it. And now it does not work anymore.I tried reinstalling everything, rebooting everything and connect the AP and Client again, the Client can find the AP, but when I look at the wireless signal quality it just says: N/A on everything.Whats wrong?Thanks
Options
1 Reply
Re:CPE210 wifi stopped working
2015-11-25 09:13:35
The wireless signal quality status of 'N/A' means that Client doesn't connect to the front AP.
But according to your description, the AP has broadcast its radio so you may:
1. Wait longer for the build of connection.
2. Reset and reconfigure in the Client device, double check security mode and password is same as the front AP.
Besides, is there any obstruction so you want to mount the Client CPE higher?
Attention that you should not only keep a LOS clearance between the two devices, but a 1st Fresnel zone. Look at the below link:
http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-907.html
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1087

Replies: 1

Related Articles