Editable configuration file

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-12-17 03:40:12
Hello,

It would be nice to edit the configuration file with any text editor. It saves a lot of time configuring multiple pharos devices.

Saludos
Options
2 Reply
Re:Editable configuration file
2015-12-17 09:08:02
Would you mind to share us with your requirement? I meet similar inconvenience when I want to configure lots of CPE210 in AP mode with different SSID/Password.
Even if the .bin file can be edit I still should login to the web management page and import one by one.
So I do think add the function to import configuration in Pharos Control and support edit parameter is more convenient since I'm not requested to waiting for one device at a time but can batch import.
Options
Re:Editable configuration file
2015-12-18 01:32:51

stupidbird wrote

So I do think add the function to import configuration in Pharos Control and support edit parameter is more convenient since I'm not requested to waiting for one device at a time but can batch import.

its a good idea too
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 714

Replies: 2

Related Articles