Please help with TL-SG2210P- no internet connection for connected devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-01-25 00:26:47
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello!

I´d like to ask for some help with my new TL-SG2210P switch which I´m using with the latest firmware.
The problem is that devices connected to the switch do not have internet access.
The strane thing is that I even can´t access the router with a computer which is connected to the switch.
I thried to install an older firmware and with the older firmware I was able to access the router but there was still no internet connection for the devices connected to the swicth.

Any idea what I could try to do? By the way my router is a AVM Fritz!Box 7490 and it does not block the internet connection for the switch.

Thanks!!
Options
5 Reply
Re:Please help with TL-SG2210P- no internet connection for connected devices
2016-01-27 14:33:49
If you have not changed the IP address of the switch, the IP address of the switch should be 192.168.0.1. If IP address of your router is also 192.168.0.1, I guess it is the cause of your problem. Please change the LAN IP of your router to another one, 192.168.0.254 for example; Also, you can connect only a PC to the switch and designate a static IP address for it (192.168.0.100) for example, and then I am sure you can login to the web page of the switch, and then you can change the switch's IP address. Anyway, please take in mind, the IP address in the same network can not be the same. If it still does not work, please reset your switch first.
Options
2016-02-08 17:09:55
I have the same problem. I have 2 TP-Link switches the SG2424 handling the wired network and the SG2210P powering 2 xclaim wireless APs, plus a camera. The 2 switches are plugged into 2 separate ports of a edgerouter lite and set to bridged connection.

When on the SG22424 I can access the router and both switch webpages so I can see across both switches, and I can access the camera on the SG2210P so I know I can see correctly across the switches.

If I plug the APs into the sg2424 and use POE injectors all is good and they get internet access. If I plug them into the SG2210P so I can lose the injectors then they get power but no internet. I have reset the switch several times, it has a dynamic IP from the router and no other changes made. As the 2 Ethernet ports the switches are on are bridged their firewall policies are the same so I have no idea why I cant access the internet from this switch.

I also tried setting up an LAG between the 2 switches and connecting them directly with the SG2424 to the router. Whilst I could ping between the switches, I still couldn't get internet access from the SG2210P.

Is this a hardware fault or a setting problem?

Thanks
Options
Same Problem here
2016-04-07 00:30:01
I have connected the switch to a router.
I can ping from the router to the switch or any PC connected either to the router or the switch, and from the switch I can ping to any PC connected to the router or the switch but I can not ping the router and have no internet access.

Whats wrong? Is this a configuration problem?
I have no set any vlan or anything else in the switch yet.
And I have diferent IPs set in the router, the switch and PCs, and all is in the same subnet mask.

Any help would be very appreciated
Options
2016-04-19 10:50:59
VUI LÒNG GỌI TRỰC TIẾP HOTLINE 0961 260 777 [color=#400040]CHƯƠNG TRÌNH KHUYẾN MÃI DÀNH CHO KHÁCH HÀNG CHUYỂN ĐỔI TỪ NHÀ MẠNG KHÁC SANG VIETTEL[/color] [color=#400040]1/ Thời gian áp dụng từ thời điểm thông báo đến 31/01/2016:2/ Sản phẩm dịch vụ áp dụng: đăng kí internet tại huế cáp quang đơn lẻ và Combo với truyền hình3/ Điều kiện để hưởng khuyến mãi- Cung cấp hóa đơn, phiếu thu (1 trong 3 tháng gần nhất) hoặc biên bản thanh lý hợp đồng mạng tại địa chỉ lắp đặt- Chứng minh nhân dân trùng địa chỉ lắp đặt, nếu không trùng người đứng tên mạng cũ thì chỉ cần có thêm Hộ khẩu, KT3 (giấy tờ tương đương ..) chứng minh thân thích, họ hàng, ba mẹ, anh chị em4/ Hình thức đăng ký và lắp đặt internet tại huế- Đóng trước 1 tháng (trừ vào tháng thứ 13)- Miễn phí lắp đặt5/ viettel huế tiếp nhận ý kiến của khách hàng về 2 sản phẩm Mạng internet và Truyền hình để 2 sản phẩm này ngày càng tốt hơn[color=magenta][color=#400040]- Đăng ký dễ dàng, tiện lợi qua tổng đài 0965-576-111 or 0961-260-777 hoặc tại hệ thống cửa hàng viettel huế.[/color][/color][color=magenta][color=#400040]- Thời gian lắp đặt dịch vụ nhanh, tối đa là 3-4 ngày.[/color][/color][color=magenta][color=#400040]- Chăm sóc và hỗ trợ giải đáp khách hàng 24h/7 ngày[/color][/color][color=#400040]MỌI SỰ CỐ, THẮC MẮC VUI LÒNG GỌI : 19008198 [/color][/color]
Options
2017-04-14 08:26:11
Having same issue any solution
Thx
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1227

Replies: 5